Very occasional thoughts concentrating on the useful.

Friday, July 13, 2007

New technology addiction

I've gotten pretty addicted to my wireless bluetooth on-the-ear headset for my phone. It's hard to imagine that I'd ever want to regularly give up the use of a hand to talk on the phone again. (It's rechargible, BTW.)
.
I wouldn't get the same headset model if I had it to do over again, though. (I have the Motorola H500.) The audio input and output is great for home use, but the thing is a bit too flimsy to carry around all day. (It would be nice if it had a small secure case that fit on my belt.) I tried putting it in my computer case, but everytime I walked around the button would get pressed and it made my phone redial!
.
It also feels a little floppy and loose on my ear, so I don't like wearing it when I'm not making a call.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The headsets look kind of funny though...every time I see somebody walking around talking to themselves, I wonder whether I should cross the street.

6:06 AM

 
Blogger J Tyson said...

I habitually babble to myself in an insane manner. Maybe if I just wear a headset all the time people will assume I'm on the phone, and passibly normal.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home